Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу.
- Management ___ on resource allocation for the coming quarter will have to be set aside until the director arrives back from his business trip.
(A) decides (B) decide (C) decisions (D) decisive
- The price of a sketch or an oil painting ___ the frame and the cost of delivering the artwork to the buyer’s address.
(A) include (B) including (C) includes (D) inclusion
- Commuters arriving at the Logan Square station had no choice but to use the stairway because the ___ was being repaired.
(A) escalate (B) escalator (C) escalation (D) escalating
- The lipstick samples ___ back to the manufacturer when it was discovered that a number of the lipstick cases were defective.
(A) were sent (B) were sending (C) sent (D) being sent
- Director Patterson’s ___ was that the institute should move its headquarters to Austin, Texas.
(A) conclusion (B) conclusive (C) conclude (D) conclusively
- Sales revenue ___ significantly since the launch of the company’s new ad campaign.
(A) increase (B) will increase (C) has increased (D) increasing
- If you plan on renovating your apartment, be sure that the changes you make ___ with the stipulations in your rental contract.
(A) compliant (B) complying (C) compliance (D) comply
- The training department requires even seasoned employees to attend safety courses because ___ of accidents is paramount in the workplace.
(A) prevent (B) prevention (C) to prevent (D) preventable
- Katherine Bryant ___ Purcell Firm forty years ago, making her one of our longest-serving employees since the firm was first established.
(A) joining (B) join (C) joined (D) joins
- Tne Japanese ___ backed out of the World Peace Conference when more than half its members came down with the flu the day before their flight.
(A) delegate (B) delegated (C) delegation (D) delegating
- The chef ___ a cooking clinic for housewives to teach them how to make consommé and other French soups.
(A) to organize (B) organized (C) organization (D) organizing
- The sudden ___ of Harvey Wyman as executive director has left the corporation in a state of uncertainty.
(A) resign (B) resignation (C) resignedly (D) resigned
ХАРИУЛТ: 1C, 2C, 3B, 4A, 5A, 6C, 7D, 8B, 9C, 10C, 11B, 12B
Англи хэл сурахад тань week.mn туслана. Англи хэлний хичээл, тест