Тодотгол гишүүнийг олоорой.
- In spite of a scheduling conflict, Jacob attended the annual meeting.
- Shoppers purchasing less than ten items can use the express checkout lane.
- The man read an article whose topic dealt with working relationships.
- A valuable employee is one who is diligent, trustworthy, and self-motivated.
- Industrial automation has laid off numerous trade union members from the assembly line.
- Rob was disciplined for using funds without proper permission.
- While Dan waited in the office lobby, he read a magazine article.
Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу.
- Craig’s version (unless/of) the events contradicted statements made by other witnesses.
- A meeting was called (to resolve/resolve) the conflict between the coworkers.
- Mrs. Bishop worked (even though/despite) she was suffering from the flu.
- Miners (working/work) in the coal industry face significant health risks.
- (Because of/Because) Andy delivered excellent results, his boss granted him a raise.
- A market analyst is a position (and/which) is highly valued on Wall Street.
- Our division will work on the sales project (during/while) the next month.
Тодотгол гишүүнийг олоорой. 1. In spite of a scheduling conflict , 2. purchasing less than ten items, 3. whose topic dealt with working relationships, 4. who is diligent, trustworthy, and self-motivated, 5. from the assembly line, 6. for using funds without proper permission, 7. While Dan waited in the office lobby
Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу. 1. of, 2. to resolve, 3. even though, 4. working, 5. Because, 6. which, 7. during
Англи хэл сурахад тань week.mn туслана. Англи хэлний хичээл, тест