Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу.
- The employees in the accounting division were stunned to learn that three of their co-workers ___ that very morning.
(A) had fired (B) will have been fired (C) had been fired (D) fired
- Mr. Keating ___ Rick Chang as officer-in- charge for the duration of his European business trip last Wednesday.
(A) designate (B) is designating (C) has designated (D) designated
- When Mr. Arellano and his team ___ the write-up, please have them send it to my desk immediately.
(A) will finish (B) would finish (C) finish (D) will have finished
- A competent manager ___ opportunities for his employees to improve themselves professionally.
(A) created (B) create (C) creates (D) creating
- Until the beginning of this year, the amusement park ___ not attracting many visitors.
(A) has (B) was (C) is (D) being
- A new printer for the faculty room ___ purchased as soon as the requisition slip is signed.
(A) will be (B) would be (C) had been (D) has been
- In the past ten years, the number of Americans using 90 percent of their disposable income to pay off credit card debts ___ by 30 percent.
(A) has been rising (B) will have risen (C) was rising (D) has risen
- Participants were asked to complete an ___ at the conclusion of the photography workshop.
(A) evaluated (B) evaluation (C) evaluator (D) evaluative
- Because of the weakening economy this year, any purchases in new assets and properties ___ carefully studied over the next several months.
(A) have (B) have been (C) will have to be (D) will have been
- To create a more healthy work atmosphere, Craydon Finance ___ a sports center in the office facilities two months ago.
(A) building (B) built (C) has built (D)builds
- Analysts predict that agricultural biotechnology ___ little interest for investors because of the opposition to genetically modified products.
(A) hold (B) held (C) will hold (D) have held
- If you ___ any problems with your new word processing software, check the handbook first before consulting our technical support.
(A) had experienced (B) experience (C) were experienced (D) experiencing
ХАРИУЛТ: 1C, 2D, 3C, 4C, 5B, 6A, 7D, 8B, 9C, 10B, 11C, 12B