Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу.
- Judy (implied/was implied) that she was treated unfairly by management recently.
- Sales (expect/are expected) to decrease as a result of the recession.
- The budget director (rejected/was rejected) the plan to cut back on spending.
- The business owner was (frustrating/frustrated) by the lack of adequate capital to make investments.
- Artists (have painted/have been painted) a large mural on a wall In the conference hall.
- The plans for the merger (will take/will be taken) at least a month to evaluate.
- Jason was (exciting/excited) to learn that he was being considered for a promotion.
Алдаатай хэсгийг засаарай.
- Employee motivation is closely relating to the success of a company.
- The building will be undergoing renovation for the next three weeks.
- A proposal for a partnership offered to an Italian firm last week.
- This product made for busy working mothers who need help in the kitchen.
- All assembly line workers are advised wearing protective eyewear and gloves while working.
- A lifelong honorary membership In the firm has granted to the retired CEO.
- The company is dedicated to its goal of introducing products that are modern, functional, and affordable.
Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу. 1. implied, 2. are expected, 3. rejected, 4. frustrated, 5. have painted, 6. will take, 7. excited
Алдаатай хэсгийг засаарай. 1. relating→related, 2. зөв өгүүлбэр, 3. offered→ was offered, 4. made→is made, 5. wearing→ to wear, 6. has granted→ has been granted, 7. зөв өгүүлбэр