Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу.
- Reliance Property Developers takes great ___ in announcing that we have purchased eleven square kilometers of land in the Hartford area.
(A) please (B) pleasure (C) pleasant (D) pleasurable
- Working in the field helped the trainees to formulate a better business ___ that would address the problems raised by Mr. White.
(A) strategic (B) strategical (C) strategy (D) strategize
- The manager posted a note stating that the staff should know the revised ___ for company tours.
(A) proceed (B) proceeds (C) procedural (D) procedures
- The proposed budget increases would make it possible ___ added support to each sector of the firm.
(A) give (B) gave (C) to give (D) in giving
- The whole community found it unreasonable ___ the city proposed building a landfill site within a twenty-mile radius of the city limits.
(A) which (B) about (C) that (D) when
- To develop a spirit of creativity in the office, supervisors should make it a point ___ the initiative of each employee.
(A) recognize (B) to recognize (C) of recognizing (D) recognized
- The salesmen have been very ___ in their attempts to get us to purchase a beachfront property.
(A) persuade (B) persuasive (C) persuading (D) persuaded
- It was a great ___ that Brian Mann did not receive the Employee of the Year award because he had worked so hard.
(A) disappoints (B) disappointed (C) disappointing (D) disappointment
- Although I’m ___ about your situation, I have to consider the best interests of this company.
(A) empathetic (B) empathize (C) empathizing (D) empathically
- Mrs. Heinz is ___ that the company will be more successful next year.
(A) optimistic (B) optimism (C) optimist (D) optimistically
- Because prices at department store sales were quite ___ , shoppers did not think it necessary to compare prices.
(A) competition (B) competitive (C) competitor (D) compete
- It is ___ for investors to check a company’s performance before purchasing any shares.
(A) advice (B) advisable (C) advise (D) advisor
ХАРИУЛТ: 1B, 2C, 3D, 4C, 5C, 6B, 7B, 8D, 9A, 10A, 11B, 12B