Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу.
- Your reservation for the workshop will not be (complete/completion) until we receive full payment.
- Sandra lacked the (mature/maturity) needed for someone in a position of such responsibility.
- The company made the associate (proud/proudly) by electing him as vice president.
- Investors in the company expressed (amazing/amazement) at the rate of return they received.
- James asked his broker to keep him (inform/informed) about developments in the market.
- Unless you send us a written (confirmation/confirmed), we are not able to ship the order.
- The new database becomes (operational/operationaily) as soon as Mr. Mills gives authorization.
Алдаатай хэсгийг засаарай.
- When applying for a business loan, you need provide your bank account information.
- Many people consider credit cards convenience and safe to carry.
- Sudden budget cuts made it necessary lay off two hundred employees.
- I found professional workshops incredibly help and productive.
- Mrs. Fields prefers sharing office tasks to working alone.
- It is always wisdom to review a contract before signing an agreement to all of its terms.
- The insurance company offers its customers numerous coverage options.
Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу. 1- complete, 2- maturity, 3- proud, 4- amazement, 5- informed, 6-confirmation, 7- operational
Алдаатай хэсгийг засаарай. 1. provide → to provide, 2. convenience → convenient, 3. lay → lay to, 4. help → helpful, 5. зөв өгүүлбэр , 6. wisdom → wise, 7. зөв өгүүлбэр
Англи хэл сурахад тань week.mn туслана. Англи хэлний хичээл, тест