Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу.
- Speedy Carrier cannot guarantee ___ of packages in cases where natural and unavoidable calamities occur.
(A) deliver (B) delivery (C) delivered (B) deliverable
- An outstanding tenor and a captivating plot made last night’s opera at the Carnegie Hall very ___ .
(A) exciting (B) excitable (C) excitedly (D) excitement
- Starting up the consulting firm is a ___ that Mr. Richards is eager to take up.
(A) venture (B) venturesome (C) ventured (D) venturing
- New factory workers must have their superintendent’s ___ for requisition of any supplies needed for the assembly line.
(A) approve (B) approval (C) approves (D) approvingly
- Customer complaints have become much more ___ since we installed the automatic messaging system that filters calls.
(A) managing (B) manage (C) manageable (D) management
- The ___ of the company’s financial officer has left a vacancy that the CEO is trying to quickly fill.
(A) resigned (B) resignedly (C) resignation (D) resign
- Accounting graduates are required to obtain ___ to establish their credentials as licensed public accountants.
(A) certify (B) certified (C) certifiable (D) certification
- Points earned on the purchase of any of the products are not ___ to other customers.
(A) transfers (B) transfer (C) transferable (D) transference
- The company normally requires each applicant to be interviewed, but they made an ___ for Mr.Payne because of his outstanding résumé.
(A) exceptional (B) exception (C) except (D) excepting
- The health club management keeps customers ___ by providing quality service and discounted memberships on a monthly basis.
(A) satisfaction (B) satisfy (C) satisfyingly (D) satisfied
- I don’t consider it helpful ___ the manager for advice, as he seems to know less than anyone else.
(A) ask (B) to ask (C) by asking (D) asked
- Meat packing plants must be given a week’s ___ before an inspector from the Department of Agriculture visits the plant.
(A) notice (B) notices (C) noticed (D) noticeable
- Please be ___ and refrain from speaking loudly or causing a disruption during the speaker’s presentation.
(A) considered (B) consider (C) consideration (D) considerate
ХАРИУЛТ: 1B, 2A, 3A, 4B, 5C, 6C, 7D, 8C, 9B, 10D, 11B, 12A, 13D