Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу.
- CrystaLwill gladly (accept/acceptance) her boss’ offer of a promotion and a raise.
- It is important that the city (receive/receives) state funds for its budget.
- The famous author was asked to (speak/mention) to Harvard’s graduating finance majors about the meaning of success.
- Should you (be/are) unable to attend, have my secretary send you the minutes from the meeting.
- Jessie (would like/was liked) the opportunity to serve on the committee for International diplomacy.
- Despite the financial benefits, most people in the community (oppose/object) the construction of a chemical plant.
- The commentator failed to (mention/notify) to us that the source for the story was unreliable.
Алдаатай хэсгийг засаарай.
- You had better turned in those evaluations before you put in a request for time off.
- Kate has apply for some vacation time for this coming August.
- It is imperative that you will submit all reports in a timely fashion.
- A ceremony will held in honor of Mrs. Stansfield’s many accomplishments.
- Only on Saturday afternoons does the clinic accepts walk-in patients.
- She is compile the documents and should have them ready for you shortly.
- It is essential that we to remain aware of our competitors’ activities.
Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу. 1. accept, 2. receive, 3. speak, 4. be, 5. would like, 6. oppose, 7. mention
Алдаатай хэсгийг засаарай. 1. turned → turn, 2. has apply → has applied, 3. will submit → submit, 4. held → be held, 5. accepts → accept, 6. compile → compiling, 7. to remain → remain
Англи хэл сурахад тань week.mn туслана. Англи хэлний хичээл, тест