Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу.
- Mr. and Mrs. Robertson, who ___ the Strong Children Organization, will be giving speeches at our company dinner tonight.
(A) founding (B) foundation (C) found (D) founded
- Mr. Sanders ___ out of the country until next Friday, but you can contact him by e-mail if there are matters of urgency.
(A) is being (B) will be (C) will have been (D) has been
- If management ___ Ms. Fernandez to rewrite the project analysis over the weekend, they will have to pay her for overtime.
(A) will ask (B) asks (C) will have asked (D) would ask
- The majority of home designers believe that more people in the United States ___ in townhouses or gated communities by the year 2020.
(A) had been lived (B) lived (C)will be living (D) is living
- Facilities at the university recreational center ___ an Olympic-sized swimming pool, five racquetball courts, and an indoor track.
(A) are including (B) include (C) includes (D) has included
- No one was more ___ than the company president to discover that a few of his most trusted employees had resigned and joined the competition.
(A) shocking (B) shock (C) shocked (D) being shocked
- This year the car industry ___ many investors because automotive products now make up 15 percent of the country’s exports.
(A) attract (B) has attracted (C) attracting (D) had attracted
- By exercising at the gym during lunchtime, she could relieve work-related stress that ___ built up from the morning.
(A) are (B) would (C) has been (D) had been
- Next fall, Irene ___ employed with this corporation for over a decade as an advisor to the president.
(A) has been (B) is (C) had (D) will have been
- Television viewership ___ slightly since the advent of the Information Age and the invention of the personal computer.
(A) drop (B) will drop (C) has dropped (D) dropping
- Last week, a newspaper columnist ___ an article that triggered an investigation into the university’s admissions practices.
(A) writes (B) has written (C) wrote (D) have written
- Management was informed that the shipment from the branch office in Paris ___ the following Thursday.
(A) arriving (B) would arrive (C) have arrived (D) has arrived
ХАРИУЛТ: 1D, 2B, 3B, 4C, 5B, 6C, 7B, 8D, 9D, 10C, 11C, 12B