Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу.
- When Martin (reads/read) the contract, he discovered that he had been deceived.
- William reluctantly (attends/attended) the seminar, but he surprisingly found it very helpful.
- After returning from vacation, we learned that a storm (had damaged/damages) our house.
- James (retire/retired) years ago, but he still has stock in his former employer.
- The reports estimate that earnings (will double/has doubled) by the end of next year.
- If you (believe/had believed) that there may be financial wrongdoing, please notify your supervisor.
- What the new IT specialist knows about data systems (was/will be) useful when the office updates its computer programs.
- As soon as the board (makes/will make) its decision, the managers will implement the plan.
- The Pioneer Fund (has been/is) the company’s biggest earner over the past four years.
- The manufacturing company (needs/is needing) to increase production capacity in order to keep pace with its competitors.
- Mr. Hyland will have served as CEO of the company for ten years (since/by the time) he retires.
- Jeffery has analyzed stock market figures (in/since) 2000 when he joined a firm on Wall Street.
- Steven, who previously worked in the sales department, is a manager in the head office (two years ago/at the moment).
- The company (once/usually) requires three years of experience for all job applicants.
ХАРИУЛТ: 1. read, 2. attended, 3. had damaged, 4. retired , 5. will double, 6. believe, 7. will be, 8. makes, 9. has been, 10. needs, 11. by the time, 12. since, 13. at the moment, 14. usually