Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу.
- A replacement for the outgoing advertising manager has not yet been ___ , but the possibilities have been narrowed down to five applicants.
(A) chose (B) choice (C) chosen (D) choose
- Each year, Gibblns Foods, a local food manufacturer ___ five thousand cans of vegetables to the city’s homeless shelters.
(A) donates (B) to donate (C) donating (D) are donated
- The contract stipulates that an employee is ___ to do overtime during weeks that presentations or special reports are being prepared.
(A) requirement (B) requires (C) required (D) requisition
- The campaigns that ___ assigned to the broadcasting division have been scrapped due to lack of support.
(A) having (B) were (C) be (D) had
- The announcement in the newsletter is meant to ___ Mr. Meyer’s remarks on the merger between the two communications firms.
(A) clarified (B) be clarified (C) clarification (D) clarify
- No matter what the brand, computers purchased at this shop will be ___ free of charge for a full year from the date of purchase.
(A) service (B) servicing (C) to service (D) serviced
- First class seats are ___ with Internet hook- ups, global telephones and faxing capabilities for all of your airborne professional needs.
(A) equip (B) equipment (C) equipped (D) equipping
- The manager is ___ to announce that Morgan & Co. will be giving stock options to all interested employees.
(A) please (B) pleased (C) pleasant (D) pleasing
- After today’s planning session is completed, the members of each group will be ___ a report of their team’s objectives for the next three years.
(A) generation (B) generate (C) generated (p) generating
- We would like you to be escorted ___ our assistant manager who will give you a tour of the company’s offices and facilities.
(A) with (B) from (C) by (D) into
- Harwood Department Store wil be ___ later this weekend to allow our shoppers to take advantage of our end-of-season clearance sale.
(A) close (B) closes (C) to close (D) closing
- To meet the special needs of our branches in Asia, a total of twenty-four trained staff will ___ to Japan, Hong Kong, and Thailand.
(A) send (B) be sent (C) be sending (D) have sent
ХАРИУЛТ: 1C, 2A, 3C, 4B, 5D, 6D, 7C, 8B, 9D, 10C, 11D, 12B