Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу.
- Mr. Coulter designated a room for archive storage in order ___ the loss or damage of important documents.
(A) to curtail (B) to be curtailed (C) curtailed (D) curtailment
- Customers who need ___ lengthy documents over the Internet should have their network connection configured to optimize large data transfers.
(A) receive (B) to receive (C) receiving (D) reception
- It was important ___ the presentation before giving it to the over two hundred business school graduates in the audience.
(A) rehearse (B) rehearsal (b) to rehearse (D) rehearsed
- The problem is that nobody in the office has the authority ___ make a decision regarding her employment status.
(A) for (B) with (C) to (D) as
- Mr. Rosenberg had his secretary ___ out copies of the agenda to each of the members of the Board of Directors.
(A) is mailing (B) mail (C) mailed (D) to mail
- Some customers prefer ___ a minimum balance in their checking accounts rather than pay monthly fees.
(A) to maintain (B) is maintaining (C) maintained (D) maintain
- How the public will react to the soft drink’s new formula remains ___ seen.
(A) to be (B) being (C) have been (D) been
- Customer complaints show that there may be a need for Net Manage ___ the present quality assurance and monitoring systems.
(A) enhance (B) to enhance (C) enhancing (D) to enhancing
- The building owner has a policy of letting lessees ___ to unoccupied units if they are dissatisfied with their present unit.
(A) to move (B) be moving (C) move (D) to be moved
- As a still-life photographer, Mr. Bryant aims to ___ a particular mood when he snaps the shutter.
(A) capture (B) captured (C) capturing (D) have captured
- Lack of sleep is a major ___ in the unbelievably fast service of Small World 24-hour international delivery corporation.
(A) to factor (B) factored (C) factor (D) factorable
- The candidate promised to ___ prescription drug prices by as much as 30 percent if voted into office.
(A) low (B) lower (C) lowering (D) having lowered
ХАРИУЛТ: 1A, 2B, 3C, 4C, 5B, 6A, 7A, 8B, 9C, 10A, 11C, 12B