Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу.
- ___ regular donations to local charities from business profits is not only personally rewarding, but is good for developing a reputation.
(A) Give (B) Gives (C) Giving (D) Given
- Department heads distributed a memo reminding employees to refrain from ___ their cell phones during company meetings.
(A) to use (B)using (C) uses (D) use
- The chef obtains interesting and different results with this dish by ___ the ingredients he uses in the recipe.
(A) vary (B) varying (C) varied (D) varies
- The small appliance manufacturer has recently begun ___ into the consumer electronics industry.
(A) expand (B) expanded (C) expanding (D) has expanded
- It would be wise of you to consider ___ with your firm, as the job market is tough right now.
(B) renegotiated (C) to renegotiate (D) renegotiating
- Do not forget ___ the application form before submitting it to Ms. Radowick at the front desk.
(A) signing (B) sign (C) to sign (D) signed
- By ___ paperwork, the Stamford Company is able to more efficiently accomplish routine tasks.
(A) reduce (B) reduced (C) reducing (D) reduction
- The frozen dinner company is utilizing consumer ___ on nutrition to formulate wholesome menus for its products.
(A) research (B) to research (C) researching (D) researched
- The team met for three hours to discuss strategies for ___ the midmarket needs of small to medium-sized businesses.
(A) address (B) to address (C) addressing (D) addressed
- Mr. Gray looks forward to ___ out more about investment opportunities with your growing company.
(A) find (B) finding (C) have found (D) be found
- The overseas branches have had many difficulties in ___ the main branch’s system to their local operations.
(A) adapt (B) adapts (C) adapted (D) adapting
- Although the employees are satisfied with the training program, they object to ___ to travel an hour each way to get to the training center and back.
(A) have (B) has (C) had (D) having
ХАРИУЛТ: 1C, 2B, 3B, 4C, 5D, 6C, 7C, 8A, 9C, 10B, 11D, 12D