Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу.
- Daniel is used to (work/working) under deadlines and in high pressure situations.
- Ian forgot (to give/giving) sufficient notice about his resignation to his employers.
- Be careful to use appropriate (word/wording) when writing up the contract.
- Sheila decided to keep (working/to work) through most of her pregnancy.
- Studies have shown that a positive environment can significantly improve worker (effectiveness/effecting).
- The project contributed to (raise/raising) environmental awareness.
- Shoppers cannot help (to wonder/wondering) why the prices at the department store are so high.
Алдаатай хэсгийг засаарай.
- Paul’s job is take care of a request from his supervisor.
- I would like you to prepare for your first day by reviewing company policies.
- Many people cannot afford the cost of obtain medical care without health insurance.
- It would be best to avoid to talk on the phone during work hours.
- While he’s an expert in buying stocks, he’s not good at know when to sell.
- I would prefer to have my salary wired to my account directly each month.
- Her impressive volunteering record proves that Jessica is dedicated to help others in need.
Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу. 1. working, 2. to give, 3. wording, 4. working, 5. effectiveness, 6. raising, 7. wondering
Алдаатай хэсгийг засаарай. 1. take→ taking/to take, 2. зөв өгүүлбэр, 3. obtain→ obtaining, 4. to talk→ talking, 5. know→ knowing, 6. зөв өгүүлбэр, 7. help→ helping