Тохирох үгийг сонгоно уу.
- I’d like to delay the ___ of the copy machine until we can move the old one into the basement.
(A) delivered (B) deliver (C) deliverable (D) delivery
- The feasibility study which was postponed a few months ago is expected to resume in time for the New Projects Committee’s ___ .
(A) evaluated (B) evaluation (C) evaluator (D) evaluates
- Prescription service and purchase of medication over the Internet are provided at great ___ to sickly and aging patients.
(A) convened (B) convenient (C) conveniently (D) convenience
- With so many products to choose from, consumers demand a high ___ of customer service when choosing which company to support.
(A) level (B) leveling (C) levels (D) leveled
- Many of the policy holders of National Insurance receive ten percent ___ for cars or houses covered in their contracts.
(A) discount (B) discounts (C) discounting (D) discounted
- We became one of the most recognized digital camera manufacturers through an ___ that both young adults and parents could relate to.
(A) advertise (B) advertisable (B) advertising (D) advertisement
- ___ merchandise returned to the store after purchase must be checked for flaws or alterations before being put back on the shelf.
(A) An (B) There is (C) Any (D) In that
- After spending a full year on redesign, our programmers have developed a program that offers customers several convenient new ___ .
(A) to feature (B) feature (C) featuring (D) features
- ___ probationary accounting trainee must undergo six months’ instruction before he is allowed to work in financial systems.
(A) All (B) Much (C) Each (D) A few
- If long-term ___ is a possibility at this company, I would be interested and willing to relocate myself to this site.
(A) employs (B) employee (C) employed (D) employment
- The chemical company gave local government officials a report detailing the ___ of its plant in Westbury.
(A) operative (B) operator (C) operation (D) operate
- It is common practice today for psychologists to serve as ___ to toy companies in the design of toys for children of different ages.
(A) consult (B) consultants (C) consultancy (D) consultations
- The ___ program is being financed privately, although the government is looking into the possibility of supporting the program.
(A) researching (B) researched (C) research (D) researches
- The ___ equipment at the new fitness club is guaranteed to help men and women achieve greater muscle tone in just a few weeks.
(A) exercise (B) exercisable (C) exercising (D) exercised
- With nearly two ___ orders placed within the first day, the manager has decided to add another work shift to meet product demand.
(A) thousands (B) a thousand (C) thousand (D) thousands of
- Any ___ submitted without the requirements listed in the contest rules will automatically be disqualified.
(A) enter (B) entries (C) entering (D) entrance
- Visitors are not allowed to use the back of the building to park their cars without obtaining a parking ___ from the attendant.
(A) permit (B) permission (C) permitting (D) to permit
- Having a good business ___ can help one to plan a career that involves long-term goals and strategies.
(A) to sense (B) sensing (C) sensation (D) sense
ХАРИУЛТ: 1D, 2B, 3D, 4A, 5B, 6D, 7C, 8D, 9C, 10D, 11C, 12B, 13C, 14A, 15C, 16B, 17A, 18D